Product Overview – Paladin Tools PA8000
The Paladin PA8000 is an ergonomic crimp frame with over 50 interchangeable die sets available. It was designed with user satisfaction in mind for superior comfort and ease of use. It is an exceptional value and uses the same die sets as our 1300 Series.
- Ultra-smooth, fully ratcheting crimp cycle
- Soft,rubber-embedded handles
- Built-in safety release
- Interchangeable die sets made of heat-treated steel for long life
- Angled head prevents awkward wrist bends during operation
- Reduced handle grip distance makes it easy for both small & large hands
- Higher crimp force produced with less hand force so hand doesn’t tire as quickly
- No breakover hand force – the effort required by most crimpers to make the last click at the end of the cycle to complete the crimp – the CrimpALL does all the work!
- Rugged, double-plated jaw design to increase life span
- EZI-CHANGE™ dies screws makes changing dies quick & easy & no screwdriver is required
- Manufactured using the newest fine blanking technologies
For more information on Paladin Tools, get in touch with us on 1800 00 77 80