Professional Display Solutions to suit a variety of applications
The Philips SmartCollection offers you customisable solutions to meet your specific requirements. Both integrators and solution providers are offered the latest innovations such as SmartCMS, SmartControl. FailOver and SmartPower. Learn more here.
Commercial Displays – (Q & D Series) – Ideal for multiple applications.
- Entry Level Range, System on Chip (SoC) with built-in signage
- Perfect for showing your messages or marketing content for up to 16 or 24 hours per day
- Options for an integrated Android 5 media player (available on certain models)
- Available in 32” to 98”
- Available in Full HD or 4K Resolution
Video Wall Displays (X Series) – Design some of the most breath-taking video walls imaginable.
- Options of 1.8mm or 3.5mm picture to picture bezels
- Choice of 450, 500 or 700 nit brightness we’re sure to have a video wall display that can wow your target audience.
- IPS panel technology
- Entire range supports over 1 billion colours, and with no discolouration even from deeper angles, you are sure
- All the Video Wall Displays come with Display Port and DVI loop-through daisy chain options.
- The optional colour calibration tool will have all the displays in your video wall installation in uniform colours.
Multi Touch Displays (T Series) – Ideal for education, meeting room or corporate board room applications.
- Compact Android Tablets
- Large Android & Digital Whiteboards
- Built in Android
- Available from 10” to 86”
- OPS available for 65” & 75”
- 4K for 65” and above
High Brightness and Special Applications (H Series, P Series) – Perfect for installations in higher ambient brightness.
- Ultra High Brightness
- Tough & Robust for High Demand Applications
- Designed for 24/7 use
- Sleek with 6.5mm bezels
- Available in 500 or 3000 nit brightness options
- Integrated Android 5 media player
- OPS slot
- Media FailOver option
- Daisy chain capability